The Mall at Marathon has always played a key and vital role in being a host site for community events both large and small. With literally hundreds of requests received each year, the Mall has established general guidelines that would best facilitate a Community Group’s stay in the Mall whilst also maintaining the Mall as a first class shopping center with various on-going marketing and promotional ventures. Some of the general guidelines for the community groups are as follows:
- All requests “Requests must be submitted in writing to The Marketing Director at least 30-days in advance of your event.
- A Hold Harmless Agreement must be signed prior to the event.
- All applicants must sign and agree to abide to the Mall’s Community Rules and Regulations.
- All Church events (excluding raffle ticket sales) are prohibited except during the Annual Church & Community Days.
- Commercial and/or Profit Organizations are prohibited without the prior written consent of Mall Management.
- Any catered food/drink for the event must be purchased through one of the Mall’s fine restaurants.
- Requests are granted on a first-come, first-served basis for a maximum period of one week.
- Community events are not scheduled from November 1st to December 26th each year due to the Holiday shopping season.
- The Mall during the first weekend in August each year is host to the Annual Church and Community Days during the first weekend in August each year. At this event, all area churches are invited to the Mall to hold a bake sale, youth function, musical performance, etc.
If you’d like to host an event in The Mall, please CLICK HERE